Saturday 20 October 2012

Barriga llena, Corazón Contento




This is something I have come across while walking around Southbank, London. A Pop-Up architecture of a Mexican restaurant called Wahaca. I was so intrigued by the design and the whole concept of it. Industrial looking, and what I like about it the most is that, it's out of place. It is located next to this beautiful architectural building; The Royal Festival Hall. The contrast of being all formal into industrial is a clever way to attract new costumers.

People are queuing up for this. I wasn't hungry at the time but I was so intrigued by it that I want to see more inside, so I asked for a table. Their menu is engraved on piece of plywood, the food was delicious and the waiters are damn sexy. I'm telling you. It's the bomb! 

No comments:

Post a Comment