Thursday 1 November 2012

Harry Potter



One of the best day out ever!!! My friends and I went to the Harry Potter Studios and once I got off the tour bus I got really excited and started running towards the doors like a child. I can understand the humiliation I have caused to my friends chasing after me telling me to calm down. But I didn't care, I am too big of a fan to calm down. Screw Disneyland, this the happiest place in the world for me. I have been a fan since my mother bought me the very first book (Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone) because she thought I would like and I did. I fell in love with it. And she bought every book for me.



I grew up reading the books and watching the films. JK Rowling did a great job, creating a magical world for everyone to expand their imagination and to escape from reality. Here are some of the photos I have taken around the studio. Seeing the things they have created made me realise even more that this is what I want to do in the future. Design something amazing and see it on a big screen. I was in total awe looking at every detail of the set, props and costumes.



The design team did a great job for creating what we imagine from reading the books into reality. Seeing it in real life you can tell a lot of effort was put into it. Every detail of either the structure, texture, surface and materials was thought about thoroughly.



And yes, being a geek I bought Voldemort's collectible wand. I need to get the others now so I can complete the collection (oh dear). 

"...Hogwarts is always there to welcome you home." - J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment